Saturday, April 11, 2009

Madison Goes Out of State/New Pictures of Mady

So, Madison has officially been out of CA. My parents and us went to Arizona this passed Thurs-Sat to really see the campus and meet with one of the adviser's for Arizona nursing school. Also, we finally had a chance to look at the homes my parents had purchased back in the days. The houses were great and the town seems to be really quiet. Their house is really nice and small just what my mom wanted since it will really be them too. The house (if Danny gets accepted) is a 3 bedroom and two bath house with a nice open kitchen and laundry room in the house (which I love). They were really nice homes.
So, Thursday we left at 6pm after Danny got off work and we headed for AZ. We arrived in some truck stop to get some rest before hitting the road again on Friday. We finally got to bed around 1 am and headed out at 530am. Danny got to finally really drive the RV which he loved and he thinks he is ready to take it out on his own, but we will see about that. We finally got the AZ at about 8 or so and parked at the RV park where my parents will be staying for a couple of days. We got ready and headed out to see the two homes. Then, we finally got something to eat but not until after my parents picked up their rent a car. After lunch we headed back to the RV because Danny and I needed to start driving to go meet with the advisor. It took about 1 hour to get to the school and we got the information we needed so we have to sit down together and discuss our plans on what works best for him and us.
That night we headed out to dinner and we met up with my parents friend Linda. It was a great Dinner and we headed home because we were all really tired from the long drive. I think we all finally went to bed about 10 or 1030 on Friday.
Today, Danny, Mady, and I headed home. It was going to be an 8 hr drive and we had a long road ahead of us. We finally got on the road about 930 and arrived home at about 545. We hit snow, rain and really bad winds. We stopped maybe 3 times in total which included filling up with gas, eating, and switching drivers. I have to say we REALLY HAVE A GREAT DAUGHTER!!!! She did amazing. She never got cranky and actually slept 3 times. We were able to feed her food and of course bottles in between. Danny got to take a nap with Mady one of the times and as for me I had to sleep while she was awake playing with her toys. She did a great job!!!! :). It was a long drive, but we finally made it home safe.
Madison is now 9 months old and still no crawling, but she is walking in her walker all the time and loves it. Since my parents are gone Danny's mom is coming up tomorrow (Easter) and staying the whole week. I work Sun-Wed and head out for training for Stroller Strides on Fri morning (April 17). I return Sunday (April 19th) night and that Sunday (April 19th) Danny's mom will be taking off to go to Vegas with his dad and Hector. She will then return from Vegas on Wed (April 22nd) and I work the Thur-Sat. She will watch Mady for two days and then head back home on Sat morning. Danny has posted pictures on our Web Albums, so please take a look how big our daughter is getting.
Have a great Easter everyone!

No comments: