Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Relaxing

Hello Everyone
Well not much as been going on over here. I have just been relaxing and taking it easy before the baby arrives.
We have finished the baby's room and started to get the rest of the house organized before the baby arrives.
I did have my OB appt last Monday and I did have a stool sample taken a week prior to my appt because I had been having a lot of diahrrea. The results revealed that I was carrying a bug called Campylobacter. It is a reportable bug to the Public Health Department, but I have not yet received a call from them. It was very interesting to hear but I must have gotten it from the baby shower that weekend prior to getting sick.
Danny and I saw The Happening and it was not very good so I do not recommend you see it just rent it on video when it comes out.

No comments: