Monday, June 30, 2008

9 Days and Counting

Today, I went to the OB doctor to do a regular check up with the measurment, fetal heart rate and of course vitals. We went over the risks from having a c-section and when I need to get my lab work done before I go in for the c-section.
We have the date already on the book for July 9th, but we still do not know of a time. Every Wednesday my Dr assist Dr. Root's surgeries, so I will have to be planned around the surgery schedule and will know of a time maybe next Monday but defrinately on Tuesday. I have to arrive at the hospital 2-3 hours before my scheduled time so the nurse's can put an IV, give antibotics, go over instrustions and whatever else they need to do.
This whole week I will be finishing on my scrapbooking, and deep cleaning the house with my mom and Danny.
This past weekend on Saturday we had a garage sale and made $125 then around 4 the boy's went to go see Wanted and the girls went to go see Maid of Honor. Sunday we went to see for Riley's b-day party and came home around 730pm.
The Kim and Danny days are coming to an end and we plan this weekend to really relax and not do anything. Maybe Danny will play the x-Box and we both can play the Wii; also, watch some movies like Vantage Point (comes out July 1). Sunday we plan to all go out to dinner at MY CHOICE of resturant. Monday and Tuesday of next week I have to be on a soft diet because of the possibility of having bowel problems after surgery. Of course, with any surgery your body for some reason shuts down the bowel and the bladder, so my Dr would like me on a soft diet before I have the surgery.
The offical names of the baby for a boy is: Marcus Anthony Gonzalez and girl is: Madison Kathleen Gonzalez.
Danny guess for the delivery is 7lbs 2oz, 17 1/2 in and at 8:46 am (girl).
Kim guess for the delivery is 6lbs 4oz, 19 in and at 8:45am (boy).
We will see who wins.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Oh my gosh only 9 days left!!! I'm sooo excited. I recommend doing everything you can to relax and enjoy your time as just a couple because your worlds are about to drastically change. It's wonderful being a parent, but I really miss having time for just Shawn and I where we both aren't exhausted. I'll have my phone on me all day on the 9th so I don't miss THE call! We love you guys.