Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A time to Remember

So, as you all know Miss Madison is now 4 months old. We had went to the doctors last Wednesday for her 4 month check up. Of course, she got her shots which she did very well (as I did too). She cried for maybe a minute and then we went home. These are her measurements: 26 1/2 in (95%), 13.6 lbs (50 %) and the head is in the 30th %. She is getting so big I can not believe it. Also, at the doctors she talked about milestones which she is fully completely. Now, we have the privilege to start her on rice cereal. We started this on Sunday because I wanted to video tape this milestone in her life. She did a great job and ate almost everything. Danny did very well on his Anatomy test last Thursday and got the 4th highest grade in the class a 83% our of 23 students. The highest score was an 88%. Great job babe, keep up the good work. He has 3 more weeks left of school and boy we can not wait. He signs up for more classes today. We have decided that after he is done with all the pre -nursing courses he will apply to Moorpark, Pierce, Bakersfield, Arizona for nursing school and which ever he gets into first we will leave. It is almost a two year waiting list so that is why. Maybe I can talk him into Long Beach area too. Then, with my work I will become a traveling nurse and that way he will not have to work. Work is going well, but we are really slow. I am on-call today, but will probably get called in because there are surgeries and ER patients on hold. I also have to go into work another day this week because I have to go to competencies and if I do not go they pull you off the schedule and we can not have that happen. Also, we have decided that next summer maybe in July I will transfer to ICU to get some experience in there so I could transfer to Recovery. My ultimate goal is to be a traveling recovery nurse. Well, enjoy the video of Mady and her eating rice cereal! :)

There are two clips of Madi in our picture albums.

1 comment:

marisa said...

I don't see any Colorado schools listed for those Danny's applying to. Hint, hint! So when would you guys be moving? Happy 4 month birthday Madison. I'm surprised to hear that the doc is already having you start rice cereal. I thought we started Inara at 6 months, but I could be wrong. All those milestones become a blur after awhile. There's just so many it's hard to keep them in order. Miss ya guys lots. Love, Marisa