Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Early Thanksgiving

I can not believe that tomorrow will be Thanksgiving. Time as you know it is flying by so fast. Next month Miss Madison will be 5 months already.

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! I will be working from 7a-7p. David, Jodi and Riley will be coming up for Thanksgiving to have dinner with Danny, my parents and Mady.

What is new with Madison: She has already gone through eating rice cereal, oatmeal, barley and now she has started on the yellow vegetables. I have first started her on squash. She does not like it because she makes these funny faces and it is so funny. She is truly really trying to hold herself up when she is sitting with anyone on the couch. Even when I put her in the car seat she is trying to lift her head forward (like the movement when you are trying to lift your head/body up to sit). She is laughing and standing up with assistance. These past two days for some reason she has being up waking up at 4 am and then going back to bed. Oh yeah, we got her a jumper and she loves jumping and she goes crazy when she is in it. Also, she is starting to grab things in her sight. She is growing up before my eyes.Danny and I should start on a new one already (j/k)

We have taken a couple of videos of Mady eating rice cereal for the first time and her in the jumper, so when you have time take a look.

Danny has finals the week of the 8th so hopefully you all will be thinking of him during this stressful time.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE :)

3 comments:

Jeri said...

You just keep watching her grow up quickly, don't even start working on another one. Are you trying to kill me or what?? :)

marisa said...

Oh just wait girl, give it a few more months and you'll be telling Danny to forget about ever having sex again b/c it might mean another kid and that's the last thing you'll be wanting. J/K. So I'm curious did your pediatrician recommend starting Mady on food. What was the reasoning? Is she not getting enough nutrients from her formula? Just want to know the scoop on doc's reasonings. Bummer you have to work. I hope you get to enjoy Turkey day though. Miss and love you guys lots!!!

Berlyg said...

I do not know why she wanted to start on food already, but she did. I believe she is getting enough food.
We will be switching peds dr because my insurance is changing so I will ask the new Dr and let you know!
I will write soon!