Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

First, I just want to mention that our family has been blessed this year with a wonderful little girl. She is healthy, beautiful and going to be an amazing person when she grows up.

Many things have happened this year with Madison being born, Marisa and her family moving to Colorado, Inara's first birthday, our economy, the president and on and on.

I am thankful for all that has happened in 2008 and am ready for what 2009 will bring. There are many wonderful things that will be taking place this up and coming year for example, Aimee's is getting married, Jessica is getting married ( Sandra's sister), Madison's first birthday and who knows what else. I hope that 2009 will bring everyone a wonderful year!

There are many things that I want to work on this year which include getting more organized, putting things off, not getting inpatient so fast and probably some more things which I have to think about.

I hope everyone has a fun,safe and wonderful New Years!

HAPPY 2009 NEW YEARS!!!!

1 comment:

marisa said...

Ah thanks for the shout out. 2008 was a crazy year for all of us. I'm hoping 2009 only gets better. Miss you lots!