Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whats New With Madison

So, I have to say that Madison has begun to do a lot more things. First, about 2 days ago I saw her roll over (from back to abdomen). She also knows her name very well when you call her. Second, she is copying me when I stick out my tongue. She is getting so big and her next appt is the 13th.

Today, I had an interview with Recovery and I think it went well. I just really need a change and am tired of bring home my anger and frustration at home. It is hard not too because you just need to vent, but I seem to do it every night. They say when you are unhappy that you need to change before it affects your patient care. I mean I would never give bad care because I think of them and care for them like if they were one of my family members. It is hard when your boss is always complaining that we, as a department, are not meeting the expectations of their "rules" and etc. Also, they have cut so much from the economy that we hardly ever have a secretary and nurses aid so as an RN you are doing everything! I am just tired and frustrurated. However, I am glad to have a job that brings home money and I am very thankful for that!

Danny starts back to school on the 20th so here we come with another long semester of long nights. I think he goes Monday-Thurs 6:45-8 am then Monday and Wednesday from 6-10pm which is on top of full time work Monday-Friday. We know we can do it because we did it last semester. Just wish him luck. After this semester he will have I think 2 or 3 classes left before he can apply.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Isn't it insane how in one day a child can change so much? Watch out because right now is the time that Mady will start changing so fast you won't be able to keep up. Make sure your mom takes pics and videos if you're at work. I so wish we could see you guys soon. Miss you lots!