Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Weekend in Bako

First, I just want to say that Danny and I (I believe) are done with registering at Babies R US, Burlington Coat Factory and Target. I have to say there was not much to register for at Target and Burlington. But in Burlington we wanted the stroller and car seat.
I had this pass weekend off which was great. I love when I have weekends off to spend with Danny and now my paretns since they are in town.
I was suppost to work on Tuesday but they called me at 430am and told me I was on standby which sucks, but oh well.
Danny started to get sick on Sunday night and Monday he was not any better, so I took Danny to the doc's appt yesterday (Tues). The doc said that he has a severe sinus infection and gave him a shot of Ketalog (antihistamine) and some pills from his office. I went to the store and got him some nite time severe head cold so he could sleep and sure enough he was asleep by 8 pm. He called his boss at Grimmway this morning to see what he should do since he is the only Medical Admin. there and his boss said stay home and get better so no one else gets sick and so he is in bed sleeping.
This morning I wanted to write on the blog but sure enough my computer did not register my username and password last time I used it, so I had to wait for my Dad to come and fix the whole thing (stupid computer). I started cleaning the house and doing laundry since my brother David and the clan are coming down this weekend. But, what sucks is that I have to work all weekend long Fri, Sat and Sun and I need the money before the baby comes.
Nothing knew in Bako, except my parents are fixing up the paint on the house before they can paint cover the fix-ups. It was pretty hot this weekend meaning another hot and humid summer again in Bako. But, this pass two days have been in the 60's.
I have a doc appt on the 21st so I will keep you all updated on the baby news. Yes, next week I will be 7 months. :)

3 comments:

marisa said...

So have you decided to find out if you're having a boy or girl yet? It's killing me!!!

Berlyg said...

No, unfortunately I have not. So, we will see it is just that more exciting

Jeri said...

You forgot to mention the exciting car races we went to Saturday night, with all the bugs. Then brunch on Sunday morning after church.