Monday, April 7, 2008

Boring Weekend

Well, this weekend I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weekends are always slow and super boring because we do not have a lot of surgeries. The surgeries from during the weekend have either gone home or went to a rehab for more physical therapy. So, for me the weekend was boring.
As for the rest of the clan my Mom, Dad and Danny they weren't so lucky. Danny, Friday night painted the wall where my Dad tore out the cabinets (the cabinet's located in the kitchen area by the dining room table). On Saturday, Danny did the lawn while my parent's finished inside the house. On Sunday, they put the desk(my grandma's desk) where we tore out the cabinets, took down my desk and moved the dining room table into the computer room and moved the other couch where the dining room table was before. This whole transition makes the house look more open.
The baby is moving a lot in my tummy except I noticed that it was not moving much on Saturday. But, I remember reading in my book and the dr. mention that sometimes it will move a lot and other days not so much, so I was not too worried. And as I was thinking that the baby was not moving much, sure enough it started moving all around. I think it is a boy and Danny thinks its a girl so we will see. We have a bet going with the sex of the baby and if I win i get $40 to Jama Juice and he gets $40 to go gamble. But, now that I think about it he kinds of gets the better deal because he gets to get out of the house and stay out for awhile and me on the other hand get to grab a drink and have to return. That sucks!

2 comments:

marisa said...

Hooray an update! Yes, Danny did get the better deal. You should ask for $40 to use toward a mani/pedi or a massage or something like that. You guys are killing me with not finding out the sex. Can I just call the doctor and ask what the sex is after your next ultrasound? Ha ha. Be sure Jodi lets me know when the shower is so I can send a gift. I can't wait to spoil the little one.

Jeri said...

The weekend didn't sound too boring for me, your Dad or Danny we stayed pretty busy. You forgot to mention about the laundry and cleaning I did. Also, you called Danny Sunday morning and he was out to breakfast with us.
Marisa, she gets the mani/pedi treatments when ever she wants to, Danny is the one that never gets out. She learned from me that you don't give the guys an allowance that way they can't go gambling.