Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello everyone! So, my cousin Marisa wanted me to get a blog started so my dad decided to set on up for me and so here we are.
Last weekend we went down to Simi to go see friends. We ate at El Patio and then after that Danny and I headed down to North Hollywood to visit with his parents and then to go out to dinner with Emerson, his best friend, and Emerson's girlfriend Marina. After, we went back to this parents and talked for a little while and went to bed. Before I went to bed I told Danny, "so where are you going to sleep because this bed is all mine, you can sleep in the single bed in one of the rooms", and he did not say anything. So, in the middle of the night I woke up to his Unlce coming home from work at about 2 am and there was no Danny sleeping next to me. I got really sad and I thought, that he thought I was really serious about the whole sleeping arrangments and really slept in the other room. But, before I fell back to sleep here comes Danny. I said "where have you been and I was just joking about the sleeping arrangments". He said, he was playing the X-Box with his brother Alex. And then he came to bed with me.
On Sunday we met up with Jesica and the girls, David, Jodi and Danny's parents came too. We ended up not getting home to Bakersfield til 2pm. We then had to clean up the mess from the construction and re-connect the TV and all the other equipment that comes along with a TV like that stupid X-Box, DVD and our cable box. Oh, so much fun.
Nothing new in Bakersfield, just work and more work. Tonight Danny and I will be taking my parents out for their Anniversary dinner since i do not work and Danny gets off at 5.

5 comments:

Danny said...

I just have to defend myself, the X-Box is not stupid.

marisa said...

Hooray! You started your blog. I'm so excited. But you must explain what/who is Berly? Sorry Danny, Xbox is stupid. Us ladies are united on that one. Why would you stay up until 2 playing video games? I just don't get it.

Jeri said...

Berly comes from an ex next door neightbor's son, Chad, who could not say "Kimberly" only "Berly". Even when she started driving, she had a special license plate that said "Berly A". The neighborhood even called her Berly.
There that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm not holding my breath of when Kim will update this blog again, she will probably be worse then Spanky.

marisa said...

I remember the license plate with Berly but I never knew where it came from. Thanks for explain, Aunt Jeri. I too have a feeling Kim's not going to be updating this as often as I hope she will. Do you have any pics of her and the buddha belly?

Jeri said...

I'll get some this week, Danny has been taking pictures but he hasn't been sharing.