Monday, July 7, 2008

1 Day Left

Well, today was the last appt with the Dr being pregnant. So, I have gained 36 lbs being prego and boy do I need to lose that. The Dr. said to me as we were leaving "I will see you in 1 week" and I said, "well what about this Wed"? We both started laughing and he said I will see you this Wed and next Wed.
Then, my mom and I went to the hospital to get some blood work done for the surgery. We came home as my Dad was cleaning the floors and my mom and I got to work finishing the last of the cleaning which was the living room. We are officially ready for the baby.
July 4th my dad and danny did some things around the house and then my parents took off to go back to the RV. Danny and I decided to go out to dinner together which was nice and came back and watched a movie. Oh yeah, my mom and I saw "Strangers" at the $1 movie place and boy was it stupid. Spanky, you are crazy if you thought that was scary.
Saturday, we all went to Costco and I finished the laundry. My parents cooked us dinner and we played domino's. Danny's little bro I guess was in town and was having some girl problems and asked if he could come over and we said yeah. So he was included in with dinner and domino's.
Sunday, Danny and I went to church and he played X-Box while I returned some things at the mall. Then, we all went to BJ's restaurant for my last real meal before the baby is born. I have to be on a soft diet for 2 days because of possible bowel problems after the c-section (as you all know that I have that problem). I do have to admit that being prego has helped my bowels so much and maybe I should not stop being pregnant (j/k).
I was such a nice wife that I told my parents that Danny is not doing anything this weekend and taking it off and doing what he wants to do. He has done so much stuff around the house and helping my parents that he deserved a 3 day weekend of laziness before the baby arrives.
Wed, I have to be at the hospital at about 630am and I will be the 3 surgical case so you all look for a phone call around 9 or so.

2 comments:

marisa said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it. I am SUPER excited for you, little cousin. Tomorrow is going to be such an amazing day. Get a good night's sleep, if at all possible because tomorrow is the beginning of your new life as a mommy!!! Oh my gosh I can't stand it. I'm calling you this evening. I love you guys so much! I will have my phone on extra loud so I don't miss the call!!!

Berlyg said...

Marisa: today does not count (i guess in my book, sorry :() so I have all day tomorrow.
I go in Wed at 630am.
Love ya
Kim