Thursday, August 7, 2008

1 Month Old

Yesterday, was Miss Madison's 1 Month b-day. Can you believe it she is already 1 month old. She is a good baby (knock on wood). She hardly cries, she sleep's all the time (especially when Grandma holds her) and she is so darn cute.
Tuesday night Miss Mady decided that at 230 am she did not want to go to sleep or sit in her chair while I pump. So of course, I have to pick her up and she is happy as can be with her smiles and open eyes. So almost 2 hours later she is finally asleep and I very much sleepy am excited to go back to bed but I still have to finish my pumping. Then, Wednesday my parents had come over and my mom sent me to go take a nap while she watches Miss Mady. I felt so much better with that 2 hour nap (Thanks Mom).
Last night was much better (maybe because I had a little talk with her the night she kept me up). She ate her early breakfast and 1 hour later she went to bed.
I am back to working out which feels great and I just have 15lbs to lose to get back to my pre-prego weight.
Danny will post Miss Mady 1 month pic this weekend to show you how she has grown.

4 comments:

marisa said...

Happy 1 month bday Madison. Wow. Your first birthday. Hooray! Kim, you will have lots of talks with your daughter about sleeping from here on out. Hopefully she'll listen. Please be careful with your exercising already. I know you are concerned about losing the weight, but don't stress so much. Did your doc tell you what you can and can't do b/c of the csection? Just be careful and stop thinking so much about your weight. You looked fantastic after only 10 days. You suck!

Jeri said...

Maddie / Mady / Madi ??? If you are going to shorten Miss Madison's beautiful name, please use one spelling.
Marisa did Maddie, Kim you do Mady, and on one of your blogs talking about pics being posted, I believe Danny did it, it is spelled Madi.
Miss Madison is so much easier, but please lets just pick one spelling please.
Miss Madison your mommy and daddy need to choose one and stick to it.

Berlyg said...

I will go with "Mady"
Okay everyone! :)

marisa said...

Mady it is! Kim, did you use the diaper rash cream? Did it clear up Mady's booty? Just wait until Mady gets mobile. Miss Inara is wearing me out. With each age comes new challengs.