Sunday, August 31, 2008

Madison's 2nd Big Adventure



This first picture is of my niece Jayden's at her 5th b-day party. We had just went to Simi for her b-day and to have Miss Madison meet her new cousin's for the first time. It was so cute because she wanted to hold Mady the whole time while we were there.







Well, the other day I was feeding Miss Madison and when we feed her she normally does not eat the whole 3 oz. She will eat 2 oz then about 30 min later she will eat the rest. Well, I this day Miss Mady was such a big girl she ate the whole 3 oz and I was so proud of her. When I went to go burp her she started sounding funny with her breathing and I got worried, but before I could get her off my should to look at her she threw up. I had leaned forward to get from the coach and started to get her off my shoulder and this was the result! All down my back and some on the front of me. So, much fun :). It seems that I am the only one who gets all the fun things!
This Saturday the 30th we went down to Simi for Jayden's 5th b-day, to have lunch with Aimee and Tania and then for Danny parents to see Miss Madison again. It was a busy day. I woke up at about 430am because Mady was hungry. I fed her and we both went back to sleep. I only got another 45 mins of sleep because I had to wake up and start getting ready and putting things together for a busy and long day. We fed her again about 7am and then we were on the road at about 730am. We got to Danny's parents house at about 845 so Danny's grandma could see her and for his parents to see her again. We took off from there at about 1215 and went by Alex and Jackie's house (my parents ex-ex next door neighbors in Simi) so they could see her. They were so thrilled that we brought her by and were thankful that we thought of them. Then, we met Aimee and Tania (my friends) for lunch at about 1pm. Then about 215 we were on our way to Jayden's b-day party before everyone got there because Miss Mady has not had her shots and I did not want a whole crowd of people around her. My niece's and Jessica ( my bro Jeff ex-wife) got to met her and hold her for about an hour. We stopped by one more place and then headed back to Danny's parents so Emerson's Mom ( Emerson is Danny's best friend) could see and met her. We then took off to go back home about 615-630.
Miss Madison did great and was such a good girl. Everyone was so surprised at how good she is with other people holding her. Danny and I are blessed to have such a beautiful and calm daughter that I know we are blessed to have her. It was a long, fun and tiring day. When we head down to N. Hollywood and Simi we always have places to go because we miss everyone and love to see how people are doing since we don't see or talk to them everyday.
We were glad to be back home! :)

1 comment:

marisa said...

I'm surprised by all the things you guys have done with Madison already. I don't think we took a "road trip" with Inara until she was about 3 months old. I was too nervous to push her too much and wanted her to stick to her schedule. You guys are lucky that Madison has done so well. I know Inara went through good and bad phases with strangers. Even Avery still has her moments: sometimes she loves to talk to people; other times she's super shy. Kids...so unpredictable.