Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Miss Madison's Dedication

This past Sunday was Madison's dedication to our church. She looked so beautiful in her dress and did very well up on stage. I wanted to Thank everyone who came down for her dedication as it was something very important for Danny and I. We had to church pray for her and she was welcomed into our church. After church we headed back to our house were we then had pizza and talked with everyone. Miss Madison was passed around and started to get fussy towards the end of the day when people were leaving because she never truly got her nap. She finally went to bed about 730 and then woke up about 430 in the morning, which I knew that was going to happen. I fed her then put her in her crib in the room because she was still awake and she put herself back to sleep without crying on bit. Boy, she is such a great baby and I am truly blessed! I need to mention that Mady loves to watch cartoons. I put her in her chair and have her watch some cartoons, which she is doing now, and she loves it. Most of of stuff I put on talks about numbers, letters and some other stuff. Also, she had begun to suck her thumb. She has never wanted the pacifier, but her thumb and now she has found it and puts it to use.

I started going to Stroller Strides which is a mommy and baby class. We go to the park and workout with our babies. I really enjoy it and I only go once a week because of my hours at work and the other hours do not work for me. I hope to met some new mommy friends.

Everything is going well in the Gonzalez household. Danny is still truckin along with school and work and is doing a great job. He only has 6 more weeks left of school and I keep encouraging him to hang in there and keep up the good work.
I do have to mention that I am in love with Craigslist.com. I have found two items for Miss Madison when she gets to be about 5 months she will be able to put them to use. They are in great condition and I got great deals. It is my new favorite shopping for Mady. You should look it up it has some great deals. I have got my dad hooked on it now.

I will have Danny post the pictures of her 3 month pictures, her dedication and some other pictures soon.

1 comment:

marisa said...

I've never heard of a dedication at a church. Christening, yes, but not a dedication. That sounds very interesting. So glad to hear Madison did so well that day too. Kudos on joining Stroller Strides. It's a great organization. Kristi is actually a certified instructor for SS. There's another similar company called StrollerFit. I've become friends with an instructor out here and am taking a core exercise class with her. This is a GREAT way for you to meet other moms, so congrats on joining. Looking forward to seeing new pics of Mady. Love you guys!