Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Party was a Hit!

So, Madison's 1st birthday party turned out very well. Danny and I got a lot of compliments on the house and the party which was great to hear.

We had a total of 50 adults and 40 kids on our list, but only 40 adults showed up and I do not know the counts for the kids. I had hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad and macaroni salad and beans for the adults. The kids, I made chicken nuggets and mac& cheese. I rented the jumper and the water slide for the kids. The water slide was a blast for the kids. The jumper i could have gone without, but there are those few kids that did go into the bounce house.
We had a great time and it sounded like people were enjoying themselves. Danny will have to post some pictures this week so everyone can see all the fun pictures.

Madison is growing up so fast and I got choked up when we were singing "Happy Birthday". I can not believe that in less than a month she will be a year old. She is walking, crawling, trying to talk and is a very smart girl. She is eating tons, but for some reason she has been throwing up more than usual (2-3 times this week).

Now, all I have next on my list of things to do while I am off of work is Aimee's wedding. I have to get my dress length trimmed before the end of this week. Also, the bachlorette party this weekend in Vegas. Then, the wedding July 3rd.

Then after the wedding, I get all the niece's for a week starting July 5th. I thought this would be great for Mady to spend some time with her nieces and for them to spend time with each other. I hope that I do not run out of things to do for the girls. And, on top of all of this activities I am still teaching Stroller Strides 3-4 days a week. I figure all the money I get from Stroller class will go to Mady's fund. I am doing this not only for her to make friends, but me as well. And, this is a great way to put some money away for her. Then, when I have 2,3 and 4 kids I will have to divide the money. Yes, I would like to have 4 kids ( i know everyone tells me I am crazy).

Lakers are playing the final game. Danny has his shirt on with Mady in her Laker's dress in the crib. Boy, they are true Laker fans.

4 comments:

Danny said...

The party was great and every one had fun. Finally I can say it. Lakers are the 08-09 NBA Champions. Mady and I are ready to celebrate. I have the champange, and she has her bottle. Kim is not invited because she was cheering for the other team, and she didnt want to wear her lakers shirt.

Jeri said...

Miss Madison will be spending time with her cousins not nieces. You and Danny are going to be entertaining 6 girls for a week, good luck.
Madison, Jayden, Jessica, Karla, Bryauna and Riley.

FOUR KIDS, you are going to have to find another babysitter. Are you trying to kill me???

Jeri said...

Oh, sorry forgot to say, YEA LAKERS!!! Congrats Danny and Madison

marisa said...

4 kids? Lets hope they aren't all girls. That would mean 4 weddings, at least 4 proms, and lots of hormones. Danny, you can run away to CO to go snowboarding as often as you want if you end up with 4 daughters. Kim, you are TOTALLY crazy. You better stop spending any more money on the house now in order to be able to pay for the 4 kids. Or start playing the lotto. Look forward to seeing your pictures soon.