Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank You Uncle Mike

I have been meaning to write this for a long time and the other day my mom and I were talking on the phone and again we were talking about my Uncle Mike and how we are lucky to have him as apart of our family.

My Uncle Mike is the best and he does everything for anybody and will go out of his way to help a person in need at a drop of a hat. He has done a lot and I mean a lot for our family and I know his friends as well. So, I just want you, Uncle Mike, to know that I am very grateful for everything you do for my family. Thank you for making Madison's birthday sign and designing her piggy bank. You do a lot for this family and I want you to know how grateful I am for everything you do. You seem to be the back bone of this family and you take on a lot of responsibility to help our family. I thank you and love you so very much. I am the luckiest niece to have you as my Uncle. Again, Thank you for all that you do and someday I hope that I can return the favor to you and help you out when you and Aunt Trini are in need of anything (which will probably never happen), but I will want to be there to return the favor for all that you have done.
I love and Thank you Uncle Mike

2 comments:

marisa said...

Thank you Kim for making me cry. I feel the exact same way. I think my dad (and mom too) is awesome and is always there when friends and family need them. I hope I can be as great a person as he is some day, someone with a HUGE giving heart. Thank you for these kinds words about my Pop.

Jeri said...

I just wish that other people would go out of their way for him as he does for them. Plus, treat him a lot better and stop taking him for granted.