Thursday, July 24, 2008

Danny back at Work/ Miss Madison 2 week B-Day

Well, as you all know Danny went back to work on Monday and when he comes home Miss Madison is all his. It is no more "Hi babe with hugs and kisses", its Miss Madison with hugs and kisses (I guess I am out of the picture now, haha). Danny said that work really missed him and he hates to be at work away from Miss Madison (what about me???). Danny has been doing the night shift when get gets home then I take over at about 11 or 12 when her next feeding is due so he can get some rest.
Miss Madison had her 2 week B-day on Wednesday, so Happy B-Day Miss Madison. She is eating a lot more and now I think is starting to cry when she is hungry which I have been waiting for. She seems to stay up during the day for maybe 30 mins and then starts to get sleepy and hungry. She is starting to peel which means her new skin is coming in and she is starting to grow up already.
My parent have been over every day and did cook dinner on Tuesday night.

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Maybe you should get out of the same pj's that you have been wearing since Miss Madison was born then he would notice you.
Just kidding
Love you

Berlyg said...

Well, at least I have washed the PJ several times and have taken showers to smell good, but nothing has been working.
It is all about Miss Madison in our house now.

Jeri said...

Miss Madison is the new "me, me me"

marisa said...

Get used to it. This is the way it will be from now on. Shawn is the same way. I'm fine with Inara being the other woman though. She is cuter than me afterall.