Monday, July 28, 2008

Test Results Are In

Well, just to let you all know that Miss Madison test results are in and... they are NORMAL. She does not have either one of the genetic disorders.
Danny's parents came up Sunday afternoon to see Miss Madison. Danny's mom ,Cathy, made some recipes that hopefully would allow more breast milk to come in. So we will see if any of them work. I mean to do get some but not enough to keep up with her.
Danny and I are doing well and getting our sleep as much as we can.
Today, I went to my OB Dr because last Thursday night I had a lot of fluid coming from my incision area in this one little spot. The fluid was normal in color, but of course the family wanted me to go in to have it checked out. Friday, my Dr was not in so I had to see his partner. All she did was squeeze come fluid and said to call on Monday to see Dr Perez. So, this morning I called and had to come in to see Dr Perez. He did not touch the scab and said if the fluid is still coming out just let it come out and if the color changes to give him a call. Of course, I brought Miss Madison with me because the girl's at the office had been wanting to see her. They all thought she was cute. She did good and slept the whole time (a whole 30 mins).
Danny's test results will be given to us tomorrow so I will let you know what they are very soon.

1 comment:

marisa said...

That's awesome news Kim. Hooray for Miss Madison and Daddy too! I'm sooo glad to hear everything came out ok. As for the fluid from your incision, I had something similar as well. The doctor told me the same thing: call if the color changes or more seems to be coming out. It healed perfectly fine. Now you guys have to start posting more pics of Maddie. I want to see her!!! We love you guys and thanks for the anniversary shoutout.