Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 2 Month B-day Mady and her First 2 Month Shots

Well, yesterday was Miss Madison's 2 month b-day, so Happy B-day my little one! She is beginning to already talk back to me when we are playing. You know its not really talking back its just her baby talk, but I wonder what she is thinking. She is still sleeping 5-6 hours at night and is awake more during the day. My little girl is growing up already :(

Today, Mady had her 2 month check up and the results are she... is 10 lbs and 23 in long. She is growing great according to the charts. Also, she had her shots (something I was not looking forward too). She did very well and WE only cried for a little while. I got her home and she went right to sleep. Drowiness, fever and fussiness are some side effects from the shots and so far (crosssing my fingers) she has only expereinced the drowiness. I had to wake her up twice already to have her feed because she was due for a feeding. We go back again to the doctors in Nov. for her 4 month check up and more shots.

We have been expereincing some problems with Mady's poopies. On Sunday ,which was day 4, she had not pooped. Then, just before leaving to go to church (and we were going to be on time for once) Miss Mady had a BM. She was crying and her face was turning red so I knew she was trying really hard and it finally came out. My poor little one! :( I just hope she does not take after me. She had went again yesterday which was good but again she was crying when she was going. We talked to the doc today and we have to continue to give 1/2 of water and 1/2 of either apple, grape or prune juice.

Danny is back in school and boy did I give him a load. He goes to school Monday: school 7-8, then work from 9-5, then school again 6-9; Tues: school 7-8, then 810-1100 then work 12-8; Wed: school 7-8, then work 9-5 and then to the gym from 545-7; Thurs: school 7-8, then 810-1100 then work 12-8 and Fri he only works from 9-5. I know that it is a lot, but he is smart. One of the classes is a Communication class, which should not be hard, then other one should be a refresher from 2 semester's ago. He has to retake an Anatomy class because the one he took does not meet the criteria for the nursing program, so he is taking the Anatomy class for nursing now.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

You said on the phone her weight was 10 lbs. 7 oz. you have to mention those oz. because they do mean a lot. She is getting soooo big, can't wait until we get back to see you all.
Hope Danny is allowed to relax a little on the weekends because God knows he never has time at work.:)
Love Mom/nana

Jo said...

Breast fed babies have a tendancy to not have regular BM's. Riley was on a 5 day streek once. Up all over her clothes and up the backside of her head. 10 years ago, they said 5 days was the max. It might have changed since them.

She looks soo cute! Can't wait to see her again. I have those baskets for her.