Friday, September 5, 2008

Worst Night So Far

So, last night I would have to say was the worst night so far and good thing I am not back at work yet.
Miss Madison was very colicy I believe. It wasn't a cry for food or gas, but of course you never know. I did feed her once about 130am because I knew she was due for another feeding. It was about 1 am and she was still upset. Once we put her down into the bassinet she would cry bloody murder at the top of her lungs and then you went to go picked her up she was fine. It finally got to the point where I picked up the bassinet (it is a movable bassinet) and brought her in the spare bedroom so Danny could get at least 7 hours of sleep. She was fussy a couple more times and then she started to quite down so I am unsure when she eventually went to sleep. It is unfortunate that I do not know what time she went to bed because I was going in and out of sleeping.
She finally woke up about 815 this morning and ate about 1 oz and now the princess is sound asleep in her bassinet.
I haven't really gotten a chance to talked to my parents yet about applying for the program so here you go Mom and Dad:
I applied to Walden University Masters in Nursing program. One part of the application process is to write in a paper format and answer all these questions on why I want to go to graduate school, what my educational background is, work experience, specializations etc. I also have to get my transcripts from the other schools and mail that in to the school. I put in a call to my advisor to ask a couple of questions regarding the difference between the Masters in Nursing and Masters in Health Admin. Also, I called my work to find out how much of the schooling they will pay for. It is an estimated cost of $18,000 for the school for 2 years which includes the books I guess. I will keep you posted on what happens.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Keep in mind these horrible nights when writing out your app for grad school. I think it's a lot to take on with a newborn, but you must be a better mom than I am to consider school right now. Just remember you also need time for you and Danny and time for yourself. If you know you can work this all in, then more power to you. Not trying to be negative Nelly, but I also don't want to see you on the news running in the street pulling your hair like a crazy woman. I'm just lookin' out for ya cuz I love ya!