Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Update

Nothing new has been going on at the Gonzalez house. I am on my baby bonding time and have until Oct 16th when I return back to work.
I must say I kind of can not wait to go back to work. I know probably when Miss Madison gets bigger I will regret having to go to work, but right now I think I need to really have something to do.
Danny, finally got time to upload my pictures so I could get them printed. I needed to start getting some scrap booking done so my load of pictures do not get too big to handle.
Danny has been working on the weekends, as well as, during the week because one of the facilities that Medcor covers, that facility is going through harvest season and their medical person works Monday-Saturday 12 hours days. So they asked Danny to cover the Sunday since they need someone there everyday. I think there are two or three more weeks of the harvest season, so I am hanging in there.
I had a dermo appt to get some moles looked at and they did a biopsy on two, so I have to call back in 10days to get the results.
Miss Madison is getting bigger and her development is definitely showing now. She is smiling and cooing when we talk to her. She is still not eating at a consistent rate. She will eat 3 one time then maybe 4 and then maybe 2 another time. I am trying to get a rate going, but its not like I can force it down her. Its like the dr said she will eat when she is hungry! She is still sleeping 6-7 hours at night which is nice, but she will not go to bed until at least 1130 or 12. The other night I tried to put her in the bassinet at 11 and she was just kicking, cooing and flapping her arms the whole time until she worked herself up a sweat. She finally cried so I had to pick her up, because she was so hot and then went to bed at 12 or 1215. She is holding her head up more and really starting to use those muscles, but I still have to hold her neck.
I will take some more pictures of her so you all can see her. I will take some with the headbands that I made. She will not be able to really where the headbands until she is about 4 months because they are still a little lose.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Boy, I sure can't wait to get back to Bakersfield to see all of you. We should be back in 19 to 20 days, I feel like we have been gone forever. You 2 hang in there help is on the way, but remember on the 18th of October Dad and I have tickets to go see "9 to 5" on Saturday night, but we aren't on duty then.
Love you guys