Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Outing by Myself

So, Friday night I went out to a sex party that one of Grimmway employee's was throwing. Danny is very close to the Grimmway employee's and they had asked Danny if I would go; he said that even if I did not want to go I had to go. Even though it is not my thing, the sex party, I just wanted to get out of the house especially by myself. It was an okay party and it was nice to talk with some of the ladies I know. I got there about 615 pm and Danny picked me up at 9 pm.

Danny and Miss Madison bonded and he told me that Mady loves the Guitar Hero. He said that she was sitting in her little chair and looked at the TV screen the whole time! She even was moving her arms and legs, he said. I am glad that they got to bond with each other since he hardly gets to see her and play with her. I am sure she had a great time too!

1 comment:

marisa said...

You guys are so cute. Yes, it's super important for daddy and daughter to have bonding time. Just as important, though, is mommy's time away. You have to have time to recharge so you can be the best mommy you can be. Congrats to Danny on his great grade! Love you guys!