Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great News!!!

Great News: I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. The Dr. Office called today to let me know the good news. So, my question is why did the first test come back positive???
Also, we met with the pediatric doctor today and he and his partner were really nice. The doctor sat down and asked us to tell him a little bit about ourselves, the baby and my pregnancy so far. He was highly recommended to me from the pediatric floor. So, Dr. Shah is going to be the baby's doctor and I am glad to have him to watch over the baby. It is so nice to be working in the medical field because you know who to go to and who not to choose.
Well, got to go work out!
Bye

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Great News!!!

marisa said...

Hooray!!!! I am so excited to hear the good news. I'm telling you sometimes the prenatal tests we have to go through come back positive the first time for no reason. I think it's babies way of torturing moms with all the follow-up test we have to go through. Be prepared: baby will test you like this from here on out. Ha ha. Love ya, lil cousin.