Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well, today is my Dad's birthday, so Happy Birthday Dad.
My parents came into town yesterday and both Danny and I were excited to see them because we had to show them something. Well, you know we have been doing a whole bunch of work on the house and one of the projects was to paint the outside of the house. So Danny, took it into his own hands and painted the whole house, YES THE WHOLE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE. He did this by waking up around 6 am and stopping at about 7pm this past weekend. I was so proud of him, that I could not hold it inside much longer. So, when my parents came into town I had called my mom and asked,"when are you going over to the house". My mom stated that they had friends at the RV park so they were not sure what time or if they would go over to the house that day. So me and my big mouth, I said to my mom, "okay you can not tell Dad or Danny I am telling you this, but Danny painted the whole house for Dad's b-day gift." All my mom could say was "Holy shit, he did not". Mom my was quit surprised about the whole thing herself.
So, they came over right before i just got home from work. My dad and mom was very thankful for all that Danny had done. So, Happy Birthday Dad we hope you like your gift!
I have to admit, I have picked a wonderful husband who I am proud to say it my husband. He goes above and beyond what is expected for him and he always helping my parents house with there projects every summer. I was so proud of him I had to tell my mom and brag about what he had done because he did a great job.
Great Job Papa, I love you!

1 comment:

marisa said...

You should brag about your amazing husband. I can't imagine Shawn painting an entire house. He would pay the house painting bill perhaps, but never do it himself. Ha ha. Kudos to Danny!